Monday, January 19, 2009

34 Week Checkup and Ultra Sound


Our 34 week check-up went great today. We had another ultra sound to see where Cash is at with his growth. He's about 11 days behind my original due date so is about the same growth rate as two weeks ago. He put on some more weight and now weighs 4 lbs 2 oz. Everything is looking good. My doctor said we'll do a repeat ultra sound in a couple weeks just to check the growth rate again and make sure Cash isn't falling farther behind.

My face, hands and ankles are nice and swollen. My ankles are quite disgusting, actually, as you can barely see the ankle bone for the swelling. I may have to go shoe shopping soon since I have a really difficult time getting my shoes on now. Sigh. I told Johnny & the doctor I feel like an elephant at this point - and still have five weeks to go. Oh well. As long as Cash is growing and healthy, that's all that matters.

No comments: