Monday, January 26, 2009

35 Week Checkup

Cash & I had our 35 week checkup today. Everything still is going well. I told my doctor I'm not feeling Cash move as much as I had been feeling him and let him know it's been worrying me a bit. My doctor told me not to get worried if I don't feel the baby move. His advice was to drink a Mt Dew and eat a candy bar, then lie on my side in a quiet room and within 10 minutes I should feel the baby move. I think more for my peace of mind than anything he did a non-stress test to check Cash's movement and heartbeat, and everything checked out great. He's going to do one at my next appointment, too, along with scheduling our C-Section which I'm very excited about. Only about 4 weeks left!
Yesterday Johnny ordered the crib and changing table. They're supposed to be here in about 10-14 days. It'll be fun to get that stuff and get it all set up. This Saturday will be devoted to finishing the nursery closet, washing baby clothes & hanging them up, and taking stuff out of boxes. The next weekend will probably be spent rearranging furniture in our bedroom, putting together the crib and changing table and moving some furniture around in the living room to make room for the pack 'n play. Then maybe I can con my mom into coming over the following weekend and helping me clean so everything's nice and neat when we come home from the hospital.... ;)

No comments: