Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Follow-up Appointment

My follow-up appointment to my trip to the doctor last Wednesday went well today. I did get the headache back on Sunday afternoon and have been feeling sick off and on since then, too, but again no change in vision and no chest pressure so just keeping an eye on that. My doctor wants to see me every week now so got all my appointments set up from now until the end of February. He said that at every other visit he may repeat the test to see if I possibly will go into labor within the next two weeks, but that's just another thing we're kinda playing by ear.

This Saturday is my baby shower. I'm really looking forward to it as never got to have one with my family for Weston. Hopefully this weekend Johnny & I can order some of the bigger stuff we need, like furniture, so we get it in time to get it all set up before Cash makes his appearance.

No comments: